“Welcome sight after a 3 hour trip through the 'Dragon's Tail' US 129.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
2335 Marketplace Dr., Maryville, TN
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 127 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
“Welcome sight after a 3 hour trip through the 'Dragon's Tail' US 129.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We left thinking we'd catch lunch along the way! Boy were we mistaken. We finally hit Maryville, TN and Zaxby's was a happy sight! This Zaxby is no exception! Quality salad that fills you up. They forgot my order of fries and then gave me my fries and forgot to give me my 2 Zax sauces I had bought, but they fixed it and there were no problems.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Zaxby's is always the BEST CHICKEN in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Zaxby's is consistently great at every location we have tried and a really great value for the portions that you get!!

Visited May 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Zaxby's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I like this Zaxby's better than any other around. the staff is great. They always get your order correct. If you like Zaxby's, this is the one for you.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryville, Tennessee
“Normal Zaxby's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is an okay chicken place. I feel the tenders are a little small for the price. Service was so-so. Need to give more chicken and spend less on stars to advertise.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“OK Zaxby's, Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

As Zaxby's restaurants go this location is better than some I've visited but it's not exactly great. The staff is friendly, the restaurant is clean and the location is convenient. I've visited this property twice and both times the employees had difficulty getting the orders out in a timely manner. Our orders were hot but every item had way too much salt on it. A bit better organization and more attention to detail would certainly make me want to stop in again.

• Visited October 2012