“Ugh?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Ugh?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

After TGI Fridays closed down, I went here to try it out. I know there used to be one in the area a while back. The menu has few options and none of them are great. So after finally settling for chicken and shrimp with fries, I ordered. The service was okay. Not bad not good. It took longer than I expected to get the food and the place had barely anyone in it. And it is lunch time. When we got our food, the chicken was . . . okay. But not good. It had several chewy bites. The shrimp was okay. But the fries were awful! Even my friends agree. They were like potatoes. They tasted like potato skins (like the appetizers only without the barbeque, bacon, or cheese). They pretty much were just potato skins. Barely any potato on them. They were nasty! And usually none of us complain about fries. Never again am I going back. And to think we tried it after our friend warned us. She had to wait nearly two hours on a day when barely crowded, some open tables, just to get seated. What is wrong with that? Bad service, bad food. Not staying in Maryville for long.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

12% Recommend
Maryville, Tennessee
“What a waste”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We decided to try the new restaurant in town for lunch last week. That was a big mistake. That visit counts as two....my first and my last. We had to wait to be seated even though there were several empty tables and booths. It just didn't make any sense to me at all. Our server was sick. I mean sneezing, runny nose, coughing sick. We asked him why he didn't go home. He said he would if "they" would let him. He served our beverages in stryo cups instead of glasses. We asked him what was up with that. He said they ran out of glasses because they keep breaking them in the back. Soon after, the table across from us received their beverages in regular glasses. Our food was served to us by a different server - good thing. The food was average or below average at best. I have since talked to others that have tried this place and haven't talked to anyone that liked it. I will NEVER go back to this place.

• Visited June 2012