“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maryville
Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast
You added Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
7810 Wells Valley Drive, Maryville, TN 37801   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Maryville B&B and Inns
OHIO
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

All I have to say is WOW! We arrived late and we were welcomed at the door. As soon as you enter, you see a welcome sign with your name. My Fiance and I looked at each other and we didn't expect that at all. Very clean!!!!! We were escorted to our rooms and were still amazed on the hospitality!

The bed was the greatest bed that I have ever laid in! As soon as we hit the bed, we both passed out. Actually woke up late for breakfast which is another delight!

You have your own restroom with great water pressure and hot water!

Darrell made us very comfortable with getting us situated for the night and Louise is AMAZING!

The breakfast is healthy and delicious! Definitely the best place ever.

I don't know how else to explain the stay. You can read the reviews and only imagine what it like to visit Sweet Berries and meet Louise and Darrell but you have to visit for yourself.

Sara and I both will be returning every year!

Thanks AGAIN!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was our 2nd B&B experience and WOW what a wonderful place to go! Darrell and Louise go out of their way to make sure your every wish is taken care of--most down to earth couple I have ever met--they were awesome! The entire house was spotless and sooo comfortable-you feel right at home. Breakfast was a 3 course gourmet meal that was unbelievable--you won't go away hungry. Louise has done a wonderful job decorating each room with its own theme. Darrells brownies with raspberry cream that he served for a bedtime snack were delicious. If you want to see the Smokies or do the Dragon Tail road this is a great place to stay. Don't miss it if you are in the area!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Mooresville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave, the experience will be one of the most relaxing times that you can remember. The B&B is immaculate - cleaner than any place I have ever stayed while traveling; including 5 star hotels.. All the furnishings are new with each room decorated to a specific theme. All the towels, bedding etc. are perfect! We were greeted as family! The upstairs commons area is very comfortable as well as the outside deck - perfect for relaxing in the evening and enjoying some conservation. In the evening you will find fresh homemade bake goods to snack on as you enjoy your stay. I visited with my nephew - we were out there to ride the Tail of the Dragon. This is a 5 Star + Bed & Breakfast hands down. The AM breakfast was not only good, but a work of art!! The coffee was also fabulous! This is definitely a Bed & Breakfast that I will return to on my next motorcycle trip to TN. Darrell and Louise are absolute PERFECT Hosts! Thanks for the memories and we will see you next time!

Room Tip: The Tree Top Room!
Ogden, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This was the absolute best nights stay I've ever had, even including my own home. Louise and Darrell are a couple of the most inviting, warm and genuinely hospitable people I’ve ever met. We were greeted with a hug and even a sign with our names on it welcoming us. The food was incredible and surprisingly very creative. Louise prepared an evening homemade snack for us which was very good. Each room had a different theme and they were all maintained in immaculate condition. The surrounding area is beautiful being nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is extremely quiet and peaceful. One of the best points for me were the beds, I couldn’t believe how warm and comfortable they were. There is absolutely nothing I could say that would improve how Louise and Darrell run their bed and breakfast. I will certainly be going back in the future and would recommend their establishment to anyone. You will find it extremely difficult to find a better place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful but If I had to recommend one it would be the tree top room, unless you wish...
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is by far the best Bed & Breakfast I have ever stayed at. You feel welcome the second you walk in the door. The rooms are all outfitted with a theme and the quality of the furnishings and beds are top notch. Very comfortable mattress on the bed!! In fact, my nephew said in the morning that he needs to find a way to strap the mattress to his motorcycle!! The entire home is spotless and clean. The hosts are very warm and ready to serve you!! Very good food with homemade bake goods in the evening for snacks and a fantastic breakfast in the morning. The views of the mountains are a huge plus as well!! I would HIGHLY recommend Sweetberries Bed & Breakfast and will definitely be going back myself!!

Room Tip: The Tree Top!!
White Bluff, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My Mom and I planned a trip to her hometown of Greenback and Morganton Cemetery for Decoration Day May 6 (always the first Sunday in May). I wanted a good place to stay nearby so looked on the internet for B&Bs. Sweetberries was not only close, but easy to find being just off of 411 Hwy. It offered everything I was looking for and my phone conversation with Louise made me feel the stay would go very well for my Mom's first B&B experience. Darrell and Louise were terrific hosts in a lovely setting all much appreciated by my Mother and myself.
You could tell Darrell and Louise had seen to every detail and comfort for their guests both inside and out. The house was as clean as new with attractive and comfortable furnishings, the areas surrounding the house had various plantings and water interests as well as comfortable seating and convenient tables. The rooms are generous and the decor in all areas is tasteful and uncluttered.
Louise is a wonderful artist in the kitchen! She prepared a strawberry pie for the evening "snack" that was as delicious as it was beautiful~ Breakfast was a well orchestrated dining experience with one incredible dish after another.
We'll return there as family activities draw us to the area. Other relatives are expressing a desire to stay there as Mom and I recommend it without doubt and it is centrally located for the many attractions in the area including Great Smoky Mtns National Park~

Room Tip: The "Tree Top" room has the best view of the mountains which is the same view as the commo...
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed on Friday night after driving the Dragon before taking off the next day for Asheville, NC. Darrell and Louise are two of the nicest people I've ever met. As others have mentioned, the food is so good it has to be experienced. The house is immaculate, spacious and very well appointed. We enjoyed our breakfast conversation so much that we didn't wind up leaving until noon on Saturday. We will stay longer the next time we visit to enjoy the local hiking trails and continue our conversation. Louise asked me as we were leaving if there was anything they could do to improve and I honestly told her to keep things exactly as they are. I wouldn't change a thing!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!