Was given a night here as a present . A bit of hassle about my Groupon voucher which spoiled the first few hours of our stay . Dinner was superb but £5 for six chips I think was a bit expensive ! Room was lovely and bathroom was huge . I think to come here you must have a big wallet ! The hotel has been refurbished and is stunning . It's just a shame that it is just so expensive . I think there was actually a bottle of wine for £895 ! Needless to say I didn't buy it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within an 800 acre estate with views overlooking the rugged Ayrshire coastline, Trump Turnberry Resort is an enchanting destination. Trump Turnberry is the world's original golf resort with over a century of hospitality and tradition. It is scene of some of the most memorable moments in Open history, the championship Ailsa course is a legend in the game. Complimented by The Turnberry Performance Academy, an outstanding teaching facility offering a holistic approach to the game of golf; Trump Turnberry Resort is one of the most magnificent destinations for golf breaks in Scotland. With a range of outstanding accommodation, championship golf, a relaxing ESPA spa, six restaurants & bars and thrilling outdoor pursuits at Turnberry Adventures, Trump Turnberry Resort boasts a myriad of activities for travelers, golfers and families. The resort enjoys a spectacular coastal setting with breathtaking views of the Isle of Arran, Ailsa Craig and the Irish Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland Hotel Turnberry
- Turnberry Westin
- Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland