“Excellent B&B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Girvan B&B and Inns
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed a 2 night stay at the auld creamery. The couple were extremely friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure staying here. Great food and very comfortable beds made my stay very enjoyable. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cumbernauld, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I checked into Auld Creamery House for an initial two nghts B&B to perform concerts in the area with a fellow folk musician. When we arrived we were not only given a friendly welcome and shown our rooms but we were invited to share in the comfy lounge downstairs and to help ourselves to a range of drinks in the big country kitchen. An added bonus for me, as I have arthritis, was my room being ensuite with a walk in shower. I also love cats and assured Linda that I'd like to meet hers - Hugh and Frida (Fred) made sure I felt welcome in their home and posed for endless photographs! Breakfast each morning was great and a very enjoyable experience chatting in the kitchen and watching through the glass door the wild birds having their breakfast at the feeding table outside.
I was so comfortable in Martin and Linda's home that when Martin offered to drive me to and from the Ciarnryan ferry and let me park my car in their back garden, I drove to Glasgow for a concert then changed my plans and returned the same evening to spend an extra night before catching my ferry. Thanks again Martin and Linda - I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Auld creamery while working at the local wind farm. Martin and Lynda made us very welcome with fantastic rooms, great food and interesting conversation. We stayed on and off for over a month and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

If you want peace and quiet this is the place to stay. The river at the back of the house is very interesting and the wild life is great.

Thanks for making the time to take the several deliveries we had sent up, this was a great help.

If you're in the area and you need a place to stay this is the venue, you will not be dissapointed!

We will be back!

Kev, Tom, James, (the rat guys)

P.s great location for fell running, Martin sure does know the local area.

• Stayed November 2012
Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

After a long drive I was greeted at the door and welcomed immediately. The room was excellent - very clean and done up to a high standard. The owners Martin and Linda were very friendly - and Martins breakfast was great! I would definitely stay again if I was in the area!! Thanks again, Gillian.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
auldcreameryGirvan, Owner at Auld Creamery House, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is much appreciated and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope the interview went well!

Best Regards

Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Auld Creamery is well located in Pinwherry, in a very scenic location. The air is clean, the accommodation is warm and welcoming. We also enjoyed using their mini gym and sauna. Martin & Linda are very knowledgeable and were able to sign post us to many interesting places.
We'll definitely use this B&B again anytime we are in that area.
Theodora & Peter

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Bex and Jase 21 and 24 from Peterborough.
We stayed at the B & B as we were attending a wedding in Girvan and friends also going to the wedding recommended it to us. The owners Martin & Linda were so friendly and made us feel so welcome, they gave us full run of the house; we were made to feel at home and would definitely recommend it!!
We agree with the previous review - 'lovely people, lovely stay!'

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
auldcreameryGirvan, Owner at Auld Creamery House, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Hi,

Your kind review is greatly appreciated. We were really happy that you enjoyed your stay and would love to see you again sometime.
Hope that you enjoyed the wedding.

Kind Regards

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

After a 5 hours drive from Birmingham, It was great for us to arrive at the B and B. We were greeted and made to feel at home immediately :). The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was brilliant, and the view out the back of the hotel while sipping coffee was fantastic. I have to say watching the swifts feeding on the wing in the morning was a real treat.

Thanks alot for a great stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
auldcreameryGirvan, Owner at Auld Creamery House, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for the positive review. Appreciative guests make our job worthwhile.
The birds are actually House Martins or Swallows but they are certainly Swift and continue to keep down the insect population!

Thanks again.

Linda and Martin

Been to Auld Creamery House? Share your experiences!