“Food fantastic” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Lovely breakfast lunch and dinner. Good was delicious. Staff were helpful and friendly. Lunch service was a bit slow but other than that had a lovely time

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AndrewJDeighan, General Manager at Two Fat Ladies at the Marine, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thanks for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, it is very encouraging to see such great feedback. I hope it will not be too long until we see you again.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Food was excellent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Portions are not massive, but the are filling. If you like big portions I would order an extra of vegetables with your main dish. This would be the only downfall as the food tasted excellent.

Visited March 2014
AndrewJDeighan, General Manager at Two Fat Ladies at the Marine, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thanks for the great review, I am very pleased that you liked the restaurant and delighted that you enjoyed the food. I do hope we will see you again soon.
Glasgow
“Lovely restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have eaten here many tomes before but this was the first under Two Fat Ladies. I thought the Table d'hote menu was excellent but the a la carte was very expensive.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed the restaurant. I hope that we will see you again soon.
Ayr
“worst meal ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Spa day decided to upgrade to two fat ladies soup was ok but lukewarm. Friend had salad asked for extra dressing and was brought small boat of pure oil not even olive oil! Yuk. Main pan fried sea bass the smallest piece of fish I have ever been served. Fish was hot sauce cold veg cold. Friend had chicken. Lovely. Cold sauce cold veg cold plates complained to waitress who passed on our comments to chef. Reply. We should of sent it back to be reheated. I ask you! Then waited 25 mins for sweet. Only 2 other in dining room! Left just before it arrived did not pay for upgrade. Can honestly say one of worst meals we have ever bad

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
AndrewJDeighan, General Manager at Two Fat Ladies at the Marine, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for your review, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your meal.
Nevertheless thank you for eating with us and I do hope that we will see you again.
Glasgow, Scotland
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Excellent food using local Scottish produce - seafood, venison etc. Service is excellent too. Best to book, particularly if you want a table with a view of the golf course and the sea.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for a great review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope that we will see you again soon.