A rare weekend off meant that we could go to the Torridon Inn for a Saturday night. Our room was off the small courtyard and although we were promised parking outside the room, someone else had taken the space, so we had to stay in the main car park - but that is less than 100m away so no problem.
The room was beautifully furnished with lovely big bed and fresh white linen, nice pine wood, and good lighting. Large bathroom too. Tea and coffee facilities included different teas including Rooibos which was a nice touch.
We ate in the Inn in the evening and thoroughly enjoyed excellent food with really good, friendly service from the generally young and vibrant staff.
We had an extremely comfortable night's sleep, and woke very refreshed.
Breakfast was a bit of a guddle at first and we struggled to find a clean table -there just weren't enough staff on - but once we were seated it all came well enough and the food was very good quality.
All in all a superb weekend destination and we thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland