“Lovely place. Didn't want to leave!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cartomie

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tain
Cartomie
You added Cartomie to your Saves list
Edderton, Tain IV19 1LB, Scotland   |
Ranked #10 of 15 Tain B&B and Inns
Springfield, Missouri
“Lovely place. Didn't want to leave!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I've stayed in B&B's all over the UK and nowhere did I feel more welcome than at Cartomie. Chris and Russell provided a wonderful, homey experience. I spent hours in the sunroom looking out over the farmland and hills, watching the light and colors change. The food was divine, the accommodations comfortable and cozy. And if you are interested in birds or wildlife, Russell knows all the local fauna and can direct you to excellent places for observing. I truly had such an enjoyable stay that I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

Chris and Russ made me feel very welcome in their home.
Set in a peacful location with views of Struie Hill accross the valley it is only a short walk from the estuary. From the conservatory I saw buzzards chased off by crows and a hawk hovering over the meadow.
The house was spotlessly clean and I slept like a log in a deep and soft bed. No back ache!
In the morning I watched Struie change colour as the sunlight slid down to the valley and enjoyed a delicious breakfast that set me up for the day.
As you can probably tell, I am imprest. There was nothing to dislike.
Good value, good food and friendly hosts. I know where to stay next time I'm nearby.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Been to Cartomie? Share your experiences!