“Creagh Dhu B & B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Creagh Dhu Guest House

Creagh Dhu Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tain
Creagh Dhu Guest House
You added Creagh Dhu Guest House to your Saves list
6 Morangie Road, Tain IV19 1HP, Scotland   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Tain B&B and Inns
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Creagh Dhu B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

A very comfortable B&B. The Scottish Breakfast was excellent,cooked to order, any combination of food. The bedroom was spotless, Jim and Dylis were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. They told us of all the local attractions, which are many My wife and I stayed on for 3 extra days because of the treatment we recieved.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful stay with Dylis and Jimmy. The rooms are clean and comfortable and we had a lovely view of Dornoch Firth. We started each day with a filling Scottish breakfast and were treated more like family than customers by our hosts. Our group had an early train before breakfast the day we departed, and it was very special and humbling when Dylis and Jimmy showed up at the train station after we left the B&B to see us off and give us a sack of home made breakfast sandwiches to eat on the train!!

• Stayed August 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Lovely place with a perfect room, even with a little view on the sea!! Jimmy and Dylis were excellent and made us good Scottish breakfast. A place to visit again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dumfries, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My daughter and I stayed for 5 nights last week and had the most welcoming, comfortable stay. Jimmy and Dylis were so friendly, helpful and kind. Our twin room was very cosy and comfortable with everything that we needed. Breakfast was amazing. Hospitality was second to none! Wonderful stay and will definitely visit again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I arrived tired and fractious in a horrid drizzle and I think that affected my first impressions, as I thought I would regret parting with £40 for a night's stay; I don't really know why! I perceived a slightly abrupt reception and was shown to a smallish but adequate twin room, spotlessly presented and with a much needed excellent hot shower en suite.
After one of the most comfortable nights' sleep one could wish for, I awoke to heavy rain but I went down for breakfast and knew that my initial misgivings were misplaced. The couple were very friendly and interested in why I was passing through and where I was heading; I enjoyed a very filling breakfast and went on my way a very happy chappie!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

jimmy and dylis were perfect hosts they looked after us very well the rooms were excellent very clean and well maintained they gave us information where to eat and told us all about the sights in the area they showed us around their beautiful garden i would highly recommend creagh dhu to anyone

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

We stayed in this B&B for a night in August. The rooms were simply fantastic: clean, cosy and new. The food (english full breakfast) was excellent and the host, Jimmy, unforgettable!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Creagh Dhu Guest House? Share your experiences!