One word...brilliant. The hotel is in a beautiful location. Good rooms with lovely comfy beds and super clean linen. The food chooses were excellent. Above all else I would like to thank the manager and ALL his staff for making our stay so nice. Considering that they had to cope with a power cut which was totally beyong their control we were looked after so well .....it only added to the holiday with a candlelit breakfast. Special mention for Michael at the bar..thank you. I did speak briefly to the manager on leaving the hotel who I believed was there on his day off...putting customers first and mucking in with his staff. Well done - we will be back Steve and Beverly Willims
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully set in its own grounds with lovely views over the colourful village square, this chateau style hotel’s traditional features have been carefully retained to strike just the right Highland note. A warm welcoming feeling comes as much from the friendly staff as from the fine wood panelled public rooms which have been carefully preserved. Strathpeffer itself is just steps away from the hotel and is renowned as an attractive Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture. Be sure to enjoy the scenic views of the village below from the open veranda. The massive peak of Ben Wyvis is the backdrop to this charming village. It’s a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands – mountainous countryside, sparkling streams, waterfalls and golden shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Highland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Hotel Strathpeffer
- Bay Highland Hotel Strathpeffer, Scotland