We dropped in today for late lunch for my husband and I and to give the dog a break from the car between Inverness and fort William. Very glad we did. The seafood chowder special was special. The caesar salad and venison burger were great and those chips !!! Our wee dog was accommodated in the bar/lounge and provided with water. Good value too. Thoroughly enjoyed our stop. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness, on the road to the Isle of Skye. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 7 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. There is also an in-house therapeutic massage room with treatments by appointment. The Moriston Bar and restaurant delivers quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced wherever possible, and an extensive range of over 100 single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness