My partner and l stayed for the weekend at this hotel for our first time in Loch Ness. From the moment we entered the hotel we were made to feel very welcome and at ease. We stayed in a newly built selfcontained room which was lovely as you had your own parking space outside your door, underfloor heating, and good sized wetroom/bathroom. The service was great, the staff were very friendly and approachable, the food fantasic and the bar woman made a fab cocktail!! The location is another plus point for this hotel, boat tours of the Loch are just minutes away. Would highly reccomended this hotel to anyone and will definately be back in the summer.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.