We have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Lovat Arms. This was our second time at the hotel and was as good if not better than the first experience.
Everything is to an extremely high standard and deserves more stars / rosettes than it appears to have. The location is excellent for a short break of the scottish islands and Islands. During our stay we also visited Skye- a must for anybody. We stopped for lunch at The Three Chimneys, which was lovely. The food served in the Lovat Arms was arguably as high a standard.
Highly recommend this hotel and charming rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland