We stayed here as a group of 6, Sat 14th Sept whilst competing in the Scotland Coast to Coast, we had 3 x twin rooms booked inc dinner & breakfast. The dinner we had was fabulous, just what was required after the gruelling day we'd had....just not enough!!!
Off to bed and I discovered my room mate snored louder than the loudest thing you've ever heard snore (he was our support driver so he didnt even need the rest! lol) and after 2hrs of trying to get to sleep and being unbelievably tired and emotional I trudged off to reception asking if they had any empty rooms only to be told the hotel was fully booked. I'm not sure of the lady's name I spoke to but I believe she could see I was close to breaking point....15 mins later I'm tucked up in bed in one of the staff rooms she had just done up for me. Outstanding customer service and something I will never forget!!
Breakfast was great for what we needed at that time of the morning before we set off again.
The rooms and service at this place are great, I will definitely return sometime in the future :-)
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.