We were on a trip from Lands End to John O'Groats so sadly only one night in this hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and the rooms were great. The town is lovely and we did some lovely walks in the morning and watched the canal lock being opened. The staff were truly welcoming from the moment we arrived. Dinner was unexpectedly good - even our 3 children were happy and they had put little packs of colouring pens and treats on the table for them. We even got cookies for our car journey back to Glasgow. I left my jacket behind and the staff emailed and sent it on to Edinburgh for me - above and beyond the call of duty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland