“The Nicest KOA I've Ever Been To” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manchester KOA Campground

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manchester
Manchester KOA Campground
You added Manchester KOA Campground to your Saves list
586 Kampground Road, Manchester, TN 37355   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stroudsburg, PA
“The Nicest KOA I've Ever Been To”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Spent 3 nights at this KOA. This is definitely the nicest KOA I've ever been to. This is our second time here, we spent 4 nights here last year and came back because it is such a nice campground. Campground had more improvements this year. Bathrooms are nice and CLEAN ! Almost all the sites are pull-throughs and are nice and wide - sites are gravel with grassy areas next to them (some sites even have concrete pads for picnic table). Staff was very friendly when we arrived and they escort you to your site. I've noticed that even after hours, if they see someone come in late, they will come out and help you get to your site - a big plus when coming into a campground at night in the dark! The pool is nice, as well as a water spray area next to the pool for the smaller kids. It's very close to the interstate and is easy to access. The interstate might be a bit noisy, but it didn't seem bothersome to me and the noise wasn't heard inside our motorhome. I'd rate this campground an A++++ !!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

Manchester Koa is the nicest KOA I have seen. The park is spotlessly clean, great location to restaurants and Interstate, wonderful and helpful staff. I stayed in one of the lodges. I highly recommend this lodge over a hotel room any day! Each lodge has a kitchen, full bath, living area, bedroom, cable tv, wifi, outdoor patio - VERY NICE! The park has a beautiful swimming pool with an outdoor bowling alley!! If you like billiards, checkout the outdoor billiard/putting green - what a cool game! The camp store is fully stocked with Tennessee gifts along with other items. Make sure to get a cup of coffee, they freshly grind the beans for every pot! I cannot say enough about this great campground.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Mountain Home, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

The one bedroom was not available, so I rented the two bedroom at 80.00 a night..no running water, bathroom, not even sheets on the beds!!! There is no nightstand, no TV only the sound of the highway behind you and the overhead planes every hour or so..
Campground is verry clean, excellent pool , nice country store..if you have a rv and dont mind staying right next to a highway this is the place to be..kids will love it..

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Manchester, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

What a great RV park! We have stopped at this KOA RV Park for the last four years every time we head northwest from Georgia. We watched this park change yearly. Improvements were major - more gravel for the sites, hard top driveway restored and widened, beautiful landscaping on each site, new lighting, weekend outdoor movies, great pond with white and wild ducks, Nature Trail,. sparkling clean hot tub, and wonderful pool with something new and fun every time we return! The staff is attentive, friendly, and always willing to do what it takes to make you happy. The office has improved with more items in the gift shop, great coffee, wonderful muffins for breakfast, and always a smile and a free newspaper when you arrive! The location couldn't be better for the weary traveler - two short turns off I-24 with a traffic light and the best gas prices at the same exit. For big rigs, they have extra long and extra wide sites. Our favorite!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

I found the store more expensive than most KOA's. The cabin was nice, and the tub was great. A long time to fill, but worth the wait. The pool is great for kids. A bit expensive though.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

I had the stupidity to rent a cabin at the manchester KOA. Well if you like the sounds of 18 wheelers blasting past your head all night long, this is for you!! The fumes from the interstate were the only way I could get to sleep!!! Thankfully the wind picked up in the morning and allowed me to wake from my carbon monoxide induced slumber. The noise was in my head for 2 days after. The "game room" was a joke and the pool would have been okay except for the BIG RIG drivers honking at the ladies. We also had some sort of varmit try to chew one of my sons asthma inhalers during a "nature walk" around the smog filled lot. I would never stay there even on a bet.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
hymietown
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

We stayed there during the Bonarroo festival. Prices were inflated 10 times the normal price, yet the owners were rude, discourteous, disorganized, unhelpful, lazy, lazy, lazy, and generally treated us as a piñata stuffed with cash, trying to overcharge for anything. They are a clear example of undeserving, greedy people who lucked into a music festival taking place right next door to their property. These are bad people with bad Karma.

• Stayed June 2009

Been to Manchester KOA Campground? Share your experiences!