In a town where trucker style motel's are pretty much the only option, this place is on the top end of a bunch of shady dirty motels. Doesn't mean it's a nice hotel by any means, just means it's one of the better choices out of a lot of terrible options.
- Customer service. The guy at the front desk was very nice. He knows what he's working with there, and tries to make the best of it for everyone.
- Location. Right next to Walmart, across the street from O'Charley's (a great pub), and walking distance to a few other restaurants.
- Clean. When staying in motels like these, all you can really ask is that it's clean. Sure everything is old and out dated and worn out, but it's clean. And there were no signs of any bugs.
- Housekeeping lady was really nice and respectful; also did a good job tidying up.
- Air conditioner doesn't stay on, which doesn't help in the Tennessee heat.
- Bed was very uncomfortable.
- Pillows are terrible; but Walmart sells them for cheap.
- Sink has exposed water pipes that leak all over the floor directly below the sink.
- The "Free Wifi" only works if you sit right next to the window, and even then it's very weak.
If you're staying on vacation, you will not like this hotel. (Not sure if Manchester is a big vacation destination). If you just need a place to catch some sleep, this place will work in comparison to the other available motels.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.