“Dirty and hairs on towels - and not ours!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Manchester
Florida
“Dirty and hairs on towels - and not ours!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Bathroom needs to be fixed, hair on towels and in sink ( when we arrived!). Dirty walls and floors and carpets. Wi-fi comes and goes. Rm 127 right beside a noisy exterior door with a hole in the wall next to it. Not up to the usual County Inn and Suites standards! Very disappointed!

• Stayed May 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

The chains we normally stay at were booked for the night so we decided to try the Country Inn & Suites. They were very nice to our family, and the room was immaculate. The employees were nice, and the room was inexpensive. We have been staying at hotels frequently and they had the most comfortable bed by far. The only draw back was that you have to carry your luggage up one flight of stairs if you are staying on the upper floor. Overall it was very clean and right by the highway.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

We stay here every year when we visit family for the holidays. The staff is always friendly, we get a good night sleep, and have a wonderful quick breakfast in the morning. We are happy that we have found a hotel we can trust to fulfill our needs when we visit Manchester.
If you need to find a restaurant, there is a great selection ranging from fast food to sit down dining within a couple of miles. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a great value and a good night sleep.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Chattanooga, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

have stayed here on several occasions and have always been treated with professional service above and beyond the call of duty. Ron is an A+++, as are the other members of the staff here. I have referred several co-workers to this business and have never heard a negative comment from any of them. I will continue to use Country Inn and Suites on my many trips, whether they are short or long distance. Keep up the good work Ron, you are what makes people want to be return guests. Thanks for the great service and the great breakfast. Also, since your recent renovation, one feels like they are at one of the five star facilities in Memphis. Everything about your CIandS gives you the feeling of 'home'...from the lobby with it's fireplace and lending library to the room colors, carpeting, and spa like bathrooms. I just can't say enough positive things about your service. Keep us the good work and I'll see you soon. That's a PROMISE!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2009

My room was very nice and clean. The hotel is convenient to the highway. It does face the highway, but my room was on the other side (front) and I did not hear any highway noise. It was next to an exterior door which closed loudly whenever someone used it, but otherwise it was a quiet room at a reasonable price. I would stay here again. Also, the management seems dedicated to service since I have already received a "Thank you" Email from the management and an online survey.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Flat Rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

My whole family came down from Mich for my daughters wedding the weekend of Oct 10th, and we rented 3 rooms. This was our second stay at this hotel, and I highly recommend Country Inn in Manchester. Your staff is very accomendating and truly shows the meaning of Southern Hospitality.
We brought my daughter back to hotel to take her picture in the lobby. Thank you Shirley.
The staff keep the breakfast room sparkling clean and well stocked with a generous breakfast foods.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Hillsboro, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

I made arrangements for this hotel on-line. Once I arrived, I scoped the place for cleanliness and checked out withing 15 minutes.

I would have stayed awake all night worried that bugs would be crawling over me.

Glad I stayed elsewhere!

Comfort Suites just down the road is much, much nicer ...

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Manchester? Share your experiences!