“Lacks attention to detail” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Nashville, Tennessee
“Lacks attention to detail”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We happened to be in this town for a gathering and with limited places we tried this location. We were in a small group. It was after the dinner rush, so there was no need for the poor service. There were several incidental things that happened, such as asking for lemon for water and tea that we needed to ask for more than once. No rolls were put on the table. I asked, the Server said they were out. That could not have been true, as I saw servers bring rolls out to other tables. When the salads were served; still no rolls. Someone in the party asked again. Oh...the Server forgot. She would get them. We ate our salads; no rolls. The food is served, no rolls. I cut into my steak, it was not cooked properly. Someone in the party hailed the server. She apologized and said they would take care of it. The Manager brought the new steak out, handed it to me across the table. However, he failed to realize that there was no potato, just a piece of meat on the plate! What??? (How could a Manager serve a meal that is not plated properly?) As he tried to dash off, I called and brought that to his attention. So, someone brings me a potato, no butter or sour cream. And by the time all of this occurred, everyone else had eaten and the rolls finally arrived. The rolls were like raw dough. I as well as others in the party were thoroughly disappointed. We paid; and I was happy to get out of there. Not only did they botch up the food, they were slow on refills as well. That's all I can say is, with all the other choices for dinner, Logan's will never see me or my dining dollars again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Akin, Illinois, United States
“Much needed food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

After several attempts of bad food, Logan's had good food. The baked potatoes were old, but the meat for all three entrees were good. Salad was great, cole slaw good too. Even our child ate chicken and fries.

Visited August 2013
Prestonsburg, Kentucky
“Average Steak House”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

As far as commercial steakhouses go, this Logans is average. The food was good, but I have had better steaks in "other" roadhouses. Service was good. Beer menu was average.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The food was ok but nothing spectacular and the service was a little slow. I'm not sure if I caught it on a bad night or what. My daughters steak was tough but my chicken was pretty good.

Visited November 2012
Milwaukee
“Dinner on the Road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We choose Logan's based on another review we were very pleased. Steak was prepared just as promised. Our server was very friendly and new the menu. Great value and would come again.

Visited April 2013