“The best breakfast and Super 8 I have ever stayed at!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 _ Manchester

Save Saved
You added Super 8 _ Manchester to your Saves list
Super 8 _ Manchester
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   33 Paradise Street, I-24 Exit #110, Manchester, TN 37355 (Formerly Hampton Inn Manchester)   |
Ranked #7 of 18 hotels in Manchester
Stockton, Illinois
“The best breakfast and Super 8 I have ever stayed at!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The staff was friendly. Not only did everything work in the room. Very clean. No mold in the bathroom.
Waking up in the morning, I expected stale bread and old fruit, I was shocked because
the breakfast was amazing!
Waffles! Hard boiled eggs! Yogurt! Danishes that were wrapped and fresh! Fresh fruit!
Everything was fresh and clean and sooo good!
If you are in Manchester, TN...Look no further! Stay here at this Super 8!
Amazing stay!!! Thank you!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice hotel, exactly halfway between our home and our vacation location.. Stayed 1 night , the room was large & nicely furnished..Front desk clerks were both very pleasant.... standard continental breakfast(w/waffles) in large area.. Cost was a little pricey for a super 8 ($83.00 incl. tax -senior rate) Stingy w/ amenities . -1 small bar of soap, and had to ask for shampoo. Probably wont stay here again due to room rates..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MOOSE JAW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Super 8's are not luxury class hotels, and they range from pretty poor to very nice, with the poor ones being the exception. This one is nice. The whole place was clean and well kept, the room well furnished and comfortable, and it was quiet. Breakfast was fine, and the location was easy to get to.

Room Tip: I think we had an"ordinary" room, and it was very nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The hotel staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was a bonus, but it didn't make up for the lack of sleep I got at this hotel. If I would have brought earplugs my stay would have been pretty enjoyable. Lots of highway noise.

• Stayed November 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was hoping to not write this review, but I never heard back from corporate like I was suppose to or get a refund so here goes: I was never able to actually stay here when I visited back in June. We got in late and had reservations booked months in advance for a 3 night stay so didn't think anything of it. As we arrived, we were told by the front desk lady that our reservation had been canceled and someone should have called to notify us (they never did). The lady was very rude and in no way, shape or form tried to help us resolve this problem. She said since "Bonnaroo" (a music festival close by) was taking place, they had canceled rooms because a group of employees from Google wanted to book (and ultimately pay more than the rate we were going to). This place is very remote so there's not a lot of other hotels close by and they were also booked for this festival. We finally got corporate on the phone and all they were able to do was book us at a Super 8 over 30 miles away. (They were able to confirm that they saw we had a confirmation number and were scheduled to stay there but couldn't do anything about it) The rate for the new hotel was twice as high, not to mention the gas money that I was going to use everyday to get back and forth to visit my family. As they requested, when we checked out on the last day, we faxed our gas receipts and the bill of the hotel to them so they could partially reimburse us. We never heard a word from them, even after following up. The customer service and management is poor in all aspects. I will never visit a Super 8 again and hopes this place is shut down.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manchester, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Well after paying $75 for one night, we expected to have a great stay. There was a 1'' dead bug in the bathroom but really thought nothing of it until i found a dead cockroach as big as my pinky beside the bench in front of our room. The small one in the bathroom could have been a roach too. There was a bad caulking job trying to cover all the mold where the bathtub meets the shower wall and the mold smelled up the bathroom. The room had no refrigerator and about 12 channels on a tube TV

With all the bad, The bed was pretty nice but after the ordeal with the bugs, I was paranoid that they would be in the bed with us.

I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone that I liked.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

OK, as many have said, this is not your typical Hampton Inn. I'd guess it was a Best Western converted to a Hampton. The doors to the rooms are on the outside, and the hotel is a little run-down. The paint in the bathroom was peeling, the hair dryer mount was falling off the wall, and the carpet was in poor condition in a couple of places.

However, the rooms were spacious--I don't know if all the rooms were like this but mine had a front area separate from the bedroom, and had a microfridge and microwave too.

The staff was very friendly. The first day I arrived I discovered the seat of the recliner was completely broken. The next morning I requested a replacement and when I returned at the end of the day it had been taken care of.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 _ Manchester? Share your experiences!