A big issue was there was no Internet during out stay. This was one thing we were looking for and it was advertised. Also I was under the impression that our room was going to be much bigger. The room did not fit the price. It had a queen bed but absolutely no room to really even move around. And somehow it was labeled that it could occupy up to 3 people. There would have been no way for three people. Also for the price it should have had a fridge and microwave. Once again I guess my fault for not making sure before I booked it but still, the price was way to high for us to have nothing in the room but a tv. Once again no Internet. We were impressed at how clean it was though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites has been voted #1 among economy hotels 10 years in a row with J.D. Power & Associates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Manchester
- Microtel Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Microtel Hotel Manchester