Five of us stayed in a $70 room (including tax) and didn't have to hold our breath. Think small, but relatively clean. The pool is micro-size (more like a swimming tub), but wasn't over-chlorinated or speckled with bugs. The breakfast nook is micro-size, but has everything necessary (yogurt, waffles, hard-boiled eggs, etc.). The staff is micro, as in, I felt sorry for one person doing four jobs. The double room is a little bigger than micro, and we easily turned the window seat into a bed for our 6-year-old. We left happy.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel
- Microtel Inn And Suites Manchester
- Microtel Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Microtel Hotel Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites has been voted #1 among economy hotels 10 years in a row with J.D. Power & Associates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.