When fully stocked, this Microtel's weekend breakfast normally has lots to choose from but they were out of almost everything. No plates, forks, or knives. Only spoons. Gravy, but no biscuits. White bread for toast, but no butter. Muffins (but only banana). Waffle batter so you could make your own waffles, but no syrup. A tiny bit of cereal left, but no milk. No OJ. Some bagels, but they were all hard and I wasn't about to eat a sausage link that had to have been sitting out just as long. Full trash cans and the stock room was left open. It was like the staff disappeared and left the guests to fend for themselves.
There was no one at the front desk to talk to about it so I just left.
Had to eat breakfast on the road. Great evening staff at front desk, but inattentive/M.I.A. staff in the morning. Breakfast was a huge reason I chose this hotel, so this was a major bust and left me cranky as I hit the road eating a gas station breakfast. Next time through I'll keep driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites has been voted #1 among economy hotels 10 years in a row with J.D. Power & Associates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Manchester
- Microtel Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Microtel Hotel Manchester