We arrived at the hotel after a long trip down from the Orkneys to be greeted by both friendly and very informative staff. The lounge / bar was both intriguing and comforting. I have yet to see one as comfortable as it any where else in Scotland. We stayed in the old part of the hotel which whiles it does show its age slightly is both clean, comfortable and everything you could want. I would stay here again with out even a second thought. Location wise is very good as well with plenty of parking and a "Nessie" info center just next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Drumnadrochit, Scotland