Only just arrived home from this hotel but loved It so much I just had to a review straightaway!! Booked this at the very last minute. What a delight. Our room (3) Cheiftain, was lovely. Beautiful real wood furniture, leather chairs and fantastic extremely large and comfy bed. The view from our window was nothing short of stunning, overlooking Loch Earn. The food was brilliant too. The four course dinner was very impressive. Everything cooked to perfection with wines to match every dish. Stunning views from the dining room. Lovely bar with two gorgeous lounges with beautiful leather chesterfield sofas. Again, stunning views. Breakfast this morning was lovely. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful and all staff that we encountered were lovely. Found this hotel completely by accident, but what a happy accident it was! Hope to return really soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want action packed activity, or just to relax and unwind, the Achray House Hotel and Lodges are ideal for a break away from the stresses and strains of modern life. With a choice between comfortable bedrooms in the hotel, or well appointed self catering lodges, you can choose accommodation to suit your mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Achray House Hotel and Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Achray House Hotel St. Fillans
- Achray Hotel St Fillans
- The Achray House Hotel And Lodges St. Fillans, Scotland