This is our third visit to Achray House, from Oz! Each occasion has been special for a different reason but our recent visit was special because we loved the current dining style. Just before your chosen dining time you can enjoy your pre-dinner drink in the lounge (by the fire in winter) whilst you select from the menu (unless you have already chosen the six-course tasting menu which is a must-try for one of your overnight stays). Relax with your drink until you are called to your table for dinner (the menu is excellent), then return to the lounge for tea/coffee. Heavenly!
Situated overlooking Loch Earn you could well spend your days photographing the ever-changing landscape. (On an earlier summer-time visit you could watch the sun set over the Loch from the dining room.) With very courteous and friendly hosts and staff, this is really a wonderful experience, worth the flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want action packed activity, or just to relax and unwind, the Achray House Hotel and Lodges are ideal for a break away from the stresses and strains of modern life. With a choice between comfortable bedrooms in the hotel, or well appointed self catering lodges, you can choose accommodation to suit your mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Achray House Hotel and Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Achray House Hotel St. Fillans
- Achray Hotel St Fillans
- The Achray House Hotel And Lodges St. Fillans, Scotland