“Great food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Sweetwater, Tennessee
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The Patio Italian Restaurant in Madisonville, TN is by far one of if not the best restaurant in Monroe County. The staff are friendly and helpful. The portion sizes of all their meals in comparison to the price makes it a great value. I never leave hungry after eating there and most times still have enough left over to take home for another meal. They have an awesome selection of gourmet cakes for dessert that is ordered by the slice but one slice easily feeds 2-3 people. Great tasting food, great variety, great service, great value! Need I say more?

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vonore, Tennessee
“Really good casual Italian restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was our first visit and we will return! We really enjoyed our dinner. We love their marinara sauce which they serve with breadsticks upon your arrival. We started with a house salads, for $1. Our server recommended the chicken dishes, and she was oh so right. I had the Chicken Florentine. The chicken was so moist and tender. There were 2 large breasts and it was served with spaghetti and marinara sauce. It was delicious, and I brought 1 breast home along with most of the spaghetti. My husband had the Chicken Palermo. It was also wonderful, and was large. The sausage in it was great. He even brought a little home. I have a few minor complaints. Hubby's dish had canned mushrooms in it. They don't offer low fat/low cal salad dressings other than oil & vinegar. And they don't serve wine. I appreciate a nice glass of wine with Italian food. However, we are in the Bible belt here, so a lot of places don't serve wine. The service was excellent, and it is a great value. There was a wait when we left at 7pm.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vonore, Tennessee
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have eaten at The Patio several times since we moved to the area in August. It is always really good and very affordable. My husband and I have had the pizza several times which we have found to be the best in the area. The crust is very good and the toppings are generous. The bread sticks are also very good. I had the lasagna today which was very good and the portion was very generous. I ended up taking some of it home because it was so large for me. The servers are very friendly and efficient also. We really like it and will continue to eat there.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake City, Florida
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had eaten here several times with my cousin when we visited. He passed away last year and we were in the area to close his house which had finally sold. His daughter, her family, my sister and her husband, myself and my husband were all looking forward to eating here one last time as all of us had eaten here. We called to see what time they closed and were told 10pm. We arrived at 8:45pm to find they had closed early. You have no idea how disappointed we were. Especially his daughter since this was the last place they had eaten together before he passed. If you having a closing time stick to it. You lost a party of 11 and disappointed a lot of people. Not a good habit for your local trade either.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Deliciousness!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

A cashier at The Lost Sea reccomended The Patio. It was a little out of the way ( the opposite way from home actually), but we decided why not give it a whirl! What a great decision!! The food was delicious, and the portions were huge! Three of us left with leftovers! Even though we were full up, we got canolis to go. Whether or not it is on the way, or out of the way, The Patio is a must!!

• Visited July 2013