Just returned from a 2 night mini break here. The strength of the hotel is undoubtedly it's facilities for children. The big country kids club is great and my 2 year old had a brilliant time there which meant my husband and I could enjoy a peaceful dinner both evenings. The staff are really lovely and I felt very comfortable leaving my little boy with them. The kids high tea each night also works really well- good choice of food. Only comment would be to provide children's knives and forks instead of adult ones.
We dined in both the brasserie and Meikle restaurants. The service was excellent in both. We were both abit disappointed with our main courses in the brasserie - fish dishes that were abit greasy but that was only a small thing and the great cocktails more than made up for that.
Overall a great stay- not ever stayed anywhere so geared up towards families and would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland