What a lovely place this is! We stayed in the Farmhouse in Room 2 on the 1st floor and a cot was provided for our 20 month old son. There was also another single bed in the room and plenty of space. Being off season and during the week it was really quiet. Our son loved the chickens which are on site and the lambs in the fields either side of the driveway which provided us with plenty of entertainment! Looking out of the ground floor bedroom (as it was vacant on our 2nd night) there were rabbits hopping about in the garden too! The kitchen is well kitted out with a huge fridge, lots of dining space and recycling facilities. Everything was really clean. We would definitely think about coming back here. Would recommend the farmhouse for families as I imagine it is a little quieter than the main hostel and as it is small, little ones can be left in their rooms (within earshot) while Mum and Dad relax in the living room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Comrie Croft, the friendly wee farm on the edge of the Highlands. We offer great value in the great outdoors! Stay in the farmstead with private ensuite rooms and the friendly camaraderie of a hostel. Or experience natural camping with access to hot showers and facilities: bring your own tent or hire a Swedish kata with a bed and wood stove to keep it cosy all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Hotel Crieff
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel And Camping
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Crieff, Scotland