It's lovely, accessible and remote enough to unwind but close enough to the town to satisfy urges of civilization.
Has a workshop room, internet access, place for a bonfire and a great little forest for hill
running or cycling.
Bunk beds may be a challenge for luxury-lovers but I don't really care for stuff like that as long as it's clean. And it was clean.
I thoroughly loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Comrie Croft, the friendly wee farm on the edge of the Highlands. We offer great value in the great outdoors! Stay in the farmstead with private ensuite rooms and the friendly camaraderie of a hostel. Or experience natural camping with access to hot showers and facilities: bring your own tent or hire a Swedish kata with a bed and wood stove to keep it cosy all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Hotel Crieff
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel And Camping
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Crieff, Scotland