“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Aberfeldy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, British, Contemporary, Scottish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A 30 seater family run intimate restaurant with additional seating "al fresco" for a further 20 in a secluded, quiet setting. Food is all freshly prepared using seasonal, local produce where possible and cooked to order by chef and owner Lee. Open for coffee/tea/breakfast/lunch and dinner Tue to Sun from 10am - 3pm & 6pm - late. Booking is advisable for evening service.Private functions can be catered for - call for further information.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a great meal. Brought our boys aged 7 and 5. Was an excellent kids menu. Loved the atmosphere, good and wine.

Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went for dinner on a beautiful summer's evening and had a fabulous night. The food was great, the service exceptional and the little extras, like a sample dessert when we probably shouldn't have made the dinner experience first class.
Couldn't recommend it more.

Glasgow
“A great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate here on Saturday night along with our friends. The restaurant is small, however the garden at the back is a nice addition. The food is well prepared and presented, well worth stopping off for a meal if in or near Aberfeldy.

Visited July 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“A "must visit" if in Aberfeldy!!! Lovely!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stumbled upon this by chance and would definitely recommend! Friendly staff, great food (curried veg soup and falafel) and the wines are good too! Decor is refreshing and we would definitely come back again and again!

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My parents took me on a wee retreat to Aberfeldy which included a lovely meal in Cafe D'Amour. Chef had scallops in especially as my Dad raved about them on his previous visit... they were the best I have ever tasted and I will be afraid to buy scallops anywhere else as they probably won't compare. I was being particularly fussy as I don't eat red meat and didn't fancy a couple of the things but Kane asked would I want a chicken dish and I said yes and what arrived was soo lovely. Drank the Pinot Grigio wine which was lovely also.
If I am ever up that way I will return or if I know anyone going to Aberfeldy I will make sure they visit Cafe D'amour.!!!!