“Old Bat!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dundee
“Old Bat!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

8 of us visited this terrible cafe. We had 2 young children with us so we moved 2 tables together so that the little ones could look out the window over the water, big mistake!! Old bat was over like a flash tutting and giving us dirty looks. We had to ask for a menu and when it was eventually brought(thrown) at us, we decided enough was enough. Never have i met such a rude ignorant horrible little old lady in a customer service environment in my entire life.AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

• Visited April 2012

“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I don't understand all these bad reviews, some people!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trowbridge
“Never had such bad service !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

I'm so shocked that I am writing this as I sit in the cafe. Just been served by the rudest woman I have ever come across. I dared to ask her a simple question about the menu and was spoken to as if I am a complete idiot. I was speechless ! We didn't walk out only because it raining outside so I am begrudgingly eating my scone. I'm furious though. If I treated people in that way in my job I woiuld be sacked. She doesn't deserve my money.

“Witch's Lair”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011 via mobile

We were looking for a nice place for light lunch on a typically rainy Scottish day and saw this little cafe with a delightful name. Big mistake! The owner of this Restaraunt has the worst attitude to paying customers I have ever personally encountered. She started barking instructions at us as soon as we sat down, telling us not to sit at a certain place. When we tried to accomadate her she started barking instructions again. At this point we had, had enough of her abuse and decided to move to another Restaraunt, a lovely little place called Cafe D'Amour. There we were served by a lovely smiling waitress and served delicious fare.
So, be warned stay away from the Moon and Sixpence and the witch that owns it------she doesn't deserve customers.

Forfar
“Don't go there!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I wish I had read Tripadvisor before we went in. The name is appealing but it ends there!! There were 10 of us in the party and the lady was really rude when we walked in. We couldn't believe how bad she was and everybody round about was squirming in embarrassment at her treatment of us. We walked out, so really can't comment on the food but after reading some of the other reviews we had a lucky escape. We walked round the corner to the D'Amour Restaurant which was lovely. Perhaps the lady should go there to learn some manners!!

• Visited September 2011