“Very good, large portions on lunch menu and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very good, large portions on lunch menu and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped in here about 3 PM and sat in the bar area as there was no waiting. Our server quickly arrived and brought us our drinks. We ordered off the lunch menu and had spaghetti with chicken meatballs which was a new dish. The meatballs were very good and the food was served hot. We had the bottomless salad bowl and the bread sticks had just come out of the oven. Very nice lunch and we had plenty to eat and were pleased with the dining experience.

• Visited December 2013

Florence, AL
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I selected the Olive Garden on Gallatin Pike, Madison, Tennessee as being our dinner selection for my wife and I while enjoying our evening out in Nashville, Tennessee. The Olive Garden in Madison was the closest to the motel which my wife and I were staying at. Upon arriving, I was a little hesitant to dine at this location, after finding the parking lot full, but elected to park in the adjacent shopping center parking lot. I’m glad we did. Upon entering, I found the restaurant spacious, unlike the Olive Garden near where I live. Front staff, very friendly. The waiting area was large. Paul, our server was great. Our food was hot and cooked to perfection. I will definitely add this to my list of dining options while in the Nashville area.

• Visited December 2013
Waterloo, Ny
“Olive Garden OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have dined at many Olive Gardens. Food was pretty much as always. Wait staff all very confused, no one knowing what tables are theirs to wait on. Putting wine glasses on table next to us with fingers in glass. (Disgusting). Probably would never eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goodlettsville
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I enjoy eating at Olive Garden. The food is delicious and the atmosphere warm and inviting. We enjoy the calamari and the capalili de mar-sea food dinner!

• Visited August 2012
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Seems to be where everyone eats around here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was stuck in the area getting some upholstery work done (this is a very industrial area of Nashville) on my car, and at lunch the Olive Garden had a full parking lot, and every other restaurant looked like it was closed. Once inside I realized that consistency is probably what brings people here. The food tastes just like it does at every other Olive Garden. It may not be authentic Italian, but let's face it, most of us like American style "fake" Italian the best anyway, and Olive Garden does not disappoint. Free salad and breadsticks. You cannot go wrong by eating here.

• Visited June 2012