“awful” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   665 Myatt Dr., Madison, TN 37115   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Madison
“awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I rather sleep in my car. the hotel not only smelled like piss and cigarettes...my sheets had piss stains. they just washed over them. the scent was just awful. I wouldn't let my dog sleep there and I don't even have a dog. pple just wander around. im surprised they weren't asking for change. then act as if I couldn't get a refund. bad service. bad hotel. bad experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Karen H, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Nashville-Madison, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Good afternoon,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay. I understand your busy schedule, and truly appreciate your feedback regarding our hotel and services provided.

I am very sorry to hear that the room you received wasn't as fresh as it could have been. I will most definitely be sharing your comments with our Housekeeping Team, reminding them to ensure that every room has that "fresh, clean" smell every day. I will also be checking to see that the air freshener we use is not too diluted so that it is not able to properly do it's job.

We are always open to suggestions that might allow us to provide an even better product with even better service.

Again, thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We truly appreciate your business and hope that wherever your travels may take you, we will be your first choice for all of your lodging needs. If I may be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The room stunk so bad. The beds had cigarette burns in the mattresses sheets and blankets. Towels were stained up. The manager was horrible horrible horrible. From previous travels and stays at extended stay hotels if I checked in on Saturday paid for 7 days I've never been charged a late fee for paying after 11am a day early for an extra week nor made to check out on the 6th day at 11am but at this hotel they take your money for seven days and you only stay 6 days and not even a whole 6 days on the 6th day they expect you to check out by 11am and if you leave early they refuse to give you any remainder of the money you paid and your deposit so i was such staying 4 days longer than I needed in order to get the 100 dollar deposit back. When talking to the manager she huffed and puffed and threw paper at us and had attitude and was quick to cut you off in the middle of you talking and tell you to shut up because she wasn't giving us any of the money back that we could leave 4 days early but we wouldn't see one red cent of the money back. In my opinion she doesn't need to be in a management position. I will never go back to that hell hole

• Stayed January 2014
Karen H, Manager at Crestwood Suites of Nashville-Madison, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at our hotel. Our corporate office has taken the liberty of forwarding your feedback to my attention, in the hope that we may improve our guest services as a result.

First, I would like to offer my apologies for our failure to meet your expectations. At Crestwood Suites we are committed to providing a clean room at a reasonable price. I cannot begin to understand how these things can happen. Please accept my apologies, there is no valid excuse I can offer for our failure to live up to your expectations.

Again, we do appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Your feedback is important to us, and enables us to improve our service levels.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity to correct our wrongs.

Madison, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is horrible. We asked for our money back we were denied our money back really who does that.. parking lot dark carpet is really nasty curtains broken .stove broken. I will be calling corporate and the health department!!!!!!! On december 3 . Before i check out!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My party and I had read the reviews about the bugs, but 2 out of the, what, possibly thousands of people who had stayed there, we decided to give it a shot. We figured the week we visited was the busiest time of the year (during CMA Fest in June) so, they had to have the problem fixed by then. I mean - how are they still in business with bug problems, we thought?

As soon as we walked in the hallway and our room, it smelled of cat urine. We were greeted with a beetle on the wall and a spider in the bathroom. Nice first 5 minutes. The couch was torn and the carpet and ceiling were stained. The window in our room was broken and held together with tape.

We actually brought out own vacuum and sheets so we wouldn't have to touch anything. It was a smart move and I highly recommend it. The security guard won't help you either, he actually laughed at us as we complained to him about the bugs. Each night after coming home we found at least one bug. The best part was as we left the hotel, for good, as soon as we opened the door we were greeted with 2 cockroaches on our door. We joked that they were glad we were leaving and could finally come back in.

For the price, you really are getting what you pay for, but you'd think a business that houses people for extended amounts of time would HIRE A BUG MAN.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at Crestwood for five days this week. It was a NIGHTMARE! First of all, they had a serious ant problem happening. Ants all over everything. We didn't complain too much about the ants because it's not a huge deal, ants are easily taken care of. The real issues started when we started seeing COCKROACHES all over the room. Everytime you turned on a light or moved something you would see a ROACH scurry across the room. It was awful!

The people that live there are a little bit of an issue as well. We had to call the desk at one point because the man living in the next room was playing the same mariachi song over and over at a VERY LOUD volume and singing (screaming) along with the song for about three hours beginning at 6:30am.

I don't care how cheap it is, I would NEVER stay at this place again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Windfall, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

From Expedia's website the pics looked fine. We were limited on places to stay due to college graduation weekend. The price was right. We checked in the employee at the desk was fine. Went to our room and the halls smelled horrible. Seemed like a lot of families living there and cooking, smoking. Since it was just me and my husband we were not thrilled but thought we would give it a try. Dropped our stuff off, went sight seeing, came back and roaches in the bathroom. We had to leave! Please do not even attempt to stay. :(

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

this was a terrible place to stay.the front desk was extremely rude to me.i beleive her name was monica she was very rude to me and my husband not to mention all the bugs.monica put me and my husband in a roach infested room and told us that this was the only room availiable to us.i will never stay here again.

Room Tip: don't go.