“went here on daytrip with stenaline from belfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 14 attractions in Motherwell
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
21 attraction reviews
“went here on daytrip with stenaline from belfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Brilliant place to spend aday has all the rides and amusements to suit all ages. I travelled from belfast for the day on stenaline boat,the travelling was to long for 1 day so I won't be back but would recommend for anyone that lives in Scotland or is holidaying there.

Visited August 2012

Livingston, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Birthday day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Lovely and clean. Plenty to do our ages where from 7 up to 78 and we all found things we liked.good eating places. Very helpful people.We were sorry when we had to leave recomended to all.

Visited August 2012
Larkhall, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“mix your caravan and visit park for discount”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Scotlands first class amusement park, fun for all, every age provided for. We spent weekend at Strathclyde Caravan Club site, open to non members, 100 yards off junction 5 ,M74, fab site, and received discount for park, kids away all day as park is 300yds from site. Resturant in complex, as is cafe and a quick pint, ample parking, place is spotless. If you are traveling from the north or south stop over and let you and your kids enjoy themselve.

Visited October 2012
Scotland
“Let Down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Only takes you 15 minutes to get round the whole park, need new rides and entertainment! Security Guards are also a joke, never have a drink in this place you will end up beat up!

Visited July 2012
Hamilton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I feel this is a very boring place for older people, dont get me wrong my 4 year old loves it but I feel the rides are not good. For the price you pay for your ticket, then wait in the queue and you only get to go round on the roller coasters once its not worth it.
As for the kids parties in the jungle gym area they are not worth the money either. My daughter was recently at one and the staff were not at all clued up on how to run a 4 year olds party, they had no energy at all and looked as though they couldnt be bothered to be there. I wont be having my daughters birthday there ever however I have been bowling at the cosmic bowl and it is fantastic well worth the money.

Visited September 2012