Went on a wet Thursday night. As we entered the Bar/Grill we were met with a roasting hot blow heater and after venturing through the luxurious Velvet curtains into the dimly lit lounge area we were met with a smile at the bar from the cocktail waiter who made a lovely white chocolate Martini . We were seated just after our reservation time of 6pm and ordered 2 steaks and a bottle of Rioja .The wine was the best I have had in a while and reasonably priced at 27 nicker .The main was cooked excactly how we ordered Charred on the outside and pink in the middle .The onion rings and chips were that light I felt that they could have floated away .
Our server Gary was very attentive polite and personable top marks young man and a bonus point for the complimentery Champagne which was delicious .
We had not been in a while but will be back very soon as it was a pleasant dining experience .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Despegar.com so you can book your Dakota Hotel Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Hotel Glasgow Motherwell, Scotland