Stayed here for the weekend las week and had a brilliant time. Rooms were spotless and had everything we needed. Handy location and excellent staff where nothing was too much trouble. My only query was why the top rail in the wardrobe is 8 feet off the ground. So high in fact that i managed to pull it down trryng to get the coat hangers off the rail. Bit strange but a minor issue in what was otherwise a great hotel. Would recommend to anyone needing a convenient hotel between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel
- Dakota Hotel Glasgow Motherwell, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dakota Hotel Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.