Stayed here for work recently and have mixed feelings about returning. I enjoyed the food and the service although had Wi-Fi issues, even after being advised that there would be none, nice cocktails but very expensive and took a while to check out but I have stayed in worse places. I would say that the rooms and dining area is quite dark and it does feel like its just part of an industrial park so on balance I would only return if it was convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel
- Dakota Hotel Glasgow Motherwell, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dakota Hotel Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.