We went to dalziel park for lunch. 4 adults, 1 child. Had a great time, food was lovely, all starters, mains and desserts were lovely. Great surroundings and service was good but unrushed. Hotel has undergone refurbishment and has been decorated to a very high standard. Clean loos (always important!). We also had a peek at a couple of the bedrooms, which have been beautifully done. Well worth a trip there - you'll have a good meal and be well looked after.
- Also Known As:
- Dalziel Park Hotel Motherwell
- Dalziel Park Hotel
- Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club Motherwell, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, inviting, modern and relaxing— Dalziel Park is a glamorous recent addition to the Lisini portfolio. Located in 250 acres of stunning woodlands on the outskirts of Motherwell, this is a true destination venue. Boutique and French Style chic accommodation, coupled with the recently acclaimed Wide Mouth Frog Restaurant, locals favourite 9 Hole Golf Course and Bar & Brasserie, make Dalziel Park a must visit.In addition to the contemporary, cozy décor and tempting food and drink menus, Dalziel Park has a large function room for Weddings and Parties & Functions to accommodate up to 360 guests plus 2 private rooms with private gatherings from 20 to 100 guests, making for a celebration to remember. Whatever the occaision, a quiet drink in winter in front of the log wood burning stove, a round of golf in summer followed by a drink in the sunny side up terrace, or an afternoon exploring the woodlands with the children and relaxing in the bar whilst the children play in The Park, Dalziel park is the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.