“tops” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“tops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We have used this restaurant on several occasions and the the food has always maintained a very high standard. If you are in the motherwell area this restaurant will be hard to beat.

• Visited October 2013

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant in an unexpected location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

It has been many years since we last ate in Da Claudio's in Motherwell, but it won't be long until the next time. My son treated seven of his relatives to a celebration mean for his birthday and chose the restaurant. It was superb. The food which each of us has was extremely high quality, served by friendly helpful staff who couldn't do enough for us. One of my preferences in an Italian restaurant is veal and I can recommend the house speciality veal as it is among the best I have had. Our party ate a variety of dishes including steak and seafood and no one was disappointed. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

My daughter and I had dinner on Jan 15th to celebrate my birthday. We both choose to eat from the a la carte menu. The choice was excellent and when served did not disappoint. The food and presentation were wonderful. The staff were incredibly attentive though not intrusive. When our sweet came out the staff had put candles in mine and all sang happy birthday to me, this was such a surprise and a nice touch. When presented with the bill, I was pleasantly surprised, such good value for money, great food, great atmosphere, and great staff. Thank you all.

• Visited January 2014
“A Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very good value on their set menu's. Quite a small place that gives off an intimate atmosphere. My wife and I have eaten here a few times recently and we will be back very soon. In terms of "pushing the boat out" for an expensive night I would probably take my wife into Hamilton or Glasgow, but this little restaurant ticks all the boxes for a quiet night.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Wow excellent service and meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Popped in for a meal and was surprised how busy they where. Had lovely meal with excellent service in a busy enjoyable atmosphere. Price was very good value for money. Will be going back soon to try out more meals.

• Visited December 2013