“Best Curry Around - Consistent & quality yum yum” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
lanarkshire
“Best Curry Around - Consistent & quality yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

We visit once or twice a month (at Least) and are never disappointed. We have introduced so many friends to this small, unassuming curry place. Its definately the best around in Lanarkshire. There isnt much worth bragging about in Motherwell , but this is - for sure. We like it so much we did something we would normally never do and had Christmas Day here. They were great and Suraj dressed up as Santa, giving the kids a selection box and the women a bottle of wine. I just LUUUUVV the food in here. My mouth is actually watering whilst im typing this - (Honest)... Keep up the good work guys. You R getting it right. . Apart from the music, maybe if you want me to be critical. We listened to the same Kids xmas carol cd on a loop 3 times.. Aargh !!! Treat yourself to a new ipod and i will happily load it up for you.. Lol !!!! Go and try it for yourself you will not be disappointed. The menu is a bit different too so you can taste things you wouldnt normally get in your run of the mill Lanarkshire Indian - catering for the Tikka Masala / Beer audience...

Visited March 2011

SCOTLAND
“curry heaven!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

This place is a gem. We eat here at least once a month and we are never disappointed. The curries are all so fresh tasting. Also, they never seem to be swimming in a pool of oil as we have experienced in many other well renowned establishments. I am quite enthusiastic about my food and know whats good and what is bad. Indian Villa deserves some credit as its even better that many of the Indian restaurants I have eaten within which were shortlisted during the curry capital of Britain awards.

The staff are good and we have built up a good rapport with Suraj and the other guys. The only thing is the portion size of mixed pakora for 2 can be a bit small considering the price however maybe my eyes are bigger than my belly!! :)

Favourite curry for me is Lamb Palle. I want some now!!!

• Visited December 2010