“Value for money.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lossiemouth
Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast
34 Clifton Road, Lossiemouth IV31 6DJ , Scotland   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Lossiemouth B&B and Inns
Harderwijk, The Netherlands
“Value for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

If Scotland is a fairy tale, then the Ceilidh B&B should be in it! Superb! Friendly service, clean and beautifully furbised room, fine location and complete scottish breakfast! Owner spends a lot of care to the guests and the B&B itself...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather J, Owner at Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I am very happy to hear that you found us to be superb.
Without constructive feedback we may not be aware of any issues so thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Based on our feedback ( positive and the not so good) we have implemented a programme of continuous upgrades & improvements to make your stay with us as enjoyable and value for money as we possibly can, so its great to get such a glowing review.

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed one night in this immaculate B&B. The owner was most helpful and provided a great breakfast. The room had everything you could need and was comfortable and inviting! A short walk to a great restaurant which was also excellent!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather J, Owner at Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Wow many thanks for the review. We aim to provide the best we can, and "perfect" is just amazing so glad to know you had a pleasant stay. Ian takes meticulous care when preparing the rooms and breakfast. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed the local restaurant. Look out for offers as we are negotiating special offers for our guests with them at the moment. .
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

What an amazingly beautiful town this place is located at! The B&B was not oly clean, comfy, and conviently locatated the owners were a wonderful pair!
The town is like something from a Fairytale! This is a great vacation spot...a place I could have stayed an entire month!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Heather J, Owner at Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Many thanks for your comments, I see Lossiemouth has cast its spell on you too! I am very happy that you found your room quiet, clean and comfy, we try hard to meet a majority of requirements and its lovley to see we made your stay a plesant one.
We hope to see you and your family again in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have read other reviews about this b an b and I must say some people do like a good moan ! People would even write a bad review about the sea was facing the wrong way of they could!
This was our first time in Lossiemouth and it is a lovely place to stay! This bed and breakfast was a reasonable price ! We had a warm welcome at the reception! The owner explained what keys were for which doors so we could come and go as we pleased ! First impressions were good , a nice clean property! The owner asked us what time we would like breakfast in the morning ! She then showed us to our rooms! The room was clean and cosy! The beds were comfortable ! The bathroom was also very clean and modern ! We also had a tv and DVD player in the room! There was a kettle with different teas and coffees and also a fridge which was nice for us to store fresh milk!
Breakfast in the mornin was very pleasant and all made to order!
The b and b is located centrally in Lossiemouth and there is a nice Italian restaurant round the corner !
We are already planning out next trip to Lossiemouth and will be hoping to stay at the same b and b again!

• Stayed August 2012
Heather J, Owner at Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and in Lossiemouth in general.
thank you for your comments.
Bangor, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stayed here 1 night - more than enough. Single room and I had difficulty with luggage up the stairs and the male owner said he couldn't help as his 'back had gone'. There are rules and regulation notices everywhere and the A4 one for no smoking in the single bedroom is far too big and unnessary. There's even a note on the wall near the toilet saying it will take some time to refill as it is a 'quiet' cistern for the comfort of guests! As soon as I turned the shower on the water just ran down the shower curtains onto the floor as they are too short. The sink is really tiny and had soap dispensers sited over it and a shelf, so to wash and clean your teeth was a dicey affair - no room at all. The 'towel' rail in the room came off when I touched it and the curtains were off at one end and far too thin therefore the room was not dark for sleeping. I felt decidedly unncomfortable in the place.
I parked at the back on the property, again you are told where you are allowed to park, but as there's no rear guest entrance this proved awkward for taking luggage in so I drove out and parked at the front of the building.
The only thing I asked for was well done bacon at breakfast, strictly regulated times and different at weekends, but that apparently was a problem as the bacon "has too much water in it"!! Needless to say it wasn't well done but the one slice of cold toast was burned black!! I had to scrape it to eat it and when I asked for another slice the burned black dust was noticed and I explained it was burnt - no apology and the second piece was ok but again cold.
I won't stay here again and I'm afraid can't recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had a Lovely welcome the room was warm comfortable and spotlessly clean as usual. Great Breakfast-thoroughly recommend the chef as well!
Looking forward to my next visit deserves 4*grading I think. There is everything I need extra pillows+spare blanket in the zip up bag in the wardrobe and these have been available for all my visits,should I need them plus the fridge is a brilliant addition.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Cheshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

we stayed here ages ago, I couldnt remember the name of the place but whilst searching for what is simply the best fish and chip shop in the UK (The Gallery) I stumbled across the place we stayed at. I personally need a couple of good pillows when I stay somewhere, here there were two very thin pillows and no extra ones in the wardrobe, breakfast was at a communal table which is not something I like. all in all a very average place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Ceilidh Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!