“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heath House

Heath House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Findhorn
Heath House
You added Heath House to your Saves list
Heath Neuk, Findhorn IV36 3WN, Scotland   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Findhorn B&B and Inns
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Everything was terrific, and Tony and Elizabeth were both friendly and helpful. They even transported my backpack to my next destination. I hope to go back to Findhorn and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I spent a lovely weekend here in the middle of May. Heath house was easy to find and very comfortable. Lots of very nice touches in the room and a fantastic breakfast from a friendly family host. Definitely somewhere we'd use again and have recommended to friends and family planning to visit the area already.

• Stayed May 2013
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

Wel,l Elizabeth was called away so Tony had to take over! He did a great job !! Breakfast was delicious-a proper Scotish fry-up! We enjoyed the Pub he suggested for dinner and the walk there along Moray Bay was spectacular. We also enjoyed talking half the morning with Tony. Sorry to have missed Elizabeth.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I have to write about what happend when I wanted to visit Heath House: I had a reservation and came approximately at 4.20 pm and nobody was at home, well I phoned her leaving my number and asked a neighbor if something had happened or something like that. So we went to a pub and waited but nobody called, and I tried it a few times again. So we took a room in a hotel at 5.30 pm, because I became a little bit worried. So we went to Heath House again because we left our car there. She was home now and told me she tried to call me at 5 pm and I told her the wrong number...Even if this is right I called her also afer 5 pm, so this cannot be! I told her that we took another room and before I could say another word she smashed the door right before my nose, which has not happened in my whole life! And this is the reason why I have to write about this experience. She seemed to be nice at first and I do not know perhaps background information or a reason for this behavior, but it happened and I have to tell this!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

Just back from having a short break in Findhorn,
There's always warm welcome from Tony and Elizabeth,
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at Heath House, and I will be back,
If your looking for Idea's of places to visit, Tony and Elizabeth are always happy to suggest places,
Everything at Heath House is first class,

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
edinburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

We phoned the day before and were lucky there was one double room left. We welcomed by Elizabeth who was very relaxed about our plan to return fairly late into the evening. The lights were on for us and, to my delight, so was our electric blanket! Gorgeous! Breakfast was served beautifully - real porridge, followed by a cooked breakfast, home made marmalade and rasp jam and freshly made pancakes. Lots of tea and coffee. This couple think of everything possible to make your stay comfortable and it seems so relaxed. Their house is between the Foundation and the village, a ten minute walk.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Kentville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

A very peaceful retreat in close proximty to the city of Leeds. The proprietor, Jo, was friendly and helpful. I can not say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay , both times. Feeling of being at home.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Heath House? Share your experiences!