came to lodge as a birthday treat with 3 small children and my parents... and what a treat it was! spent 2 hours with wee ones splashing in the spa pool.. warm enough to stand in while children played the kids pool was a big success! I then went walking while my parents watched the kids.. taking guidance from spa information pack.. I started a welk that began, quite literally from lodge door...winding through the hills btw brodick and lamlash it was challenging enough without putting anyone off... I walked for over 3 hours without touching a road and loved it! will say that route via fairy glen is not very clearly marked so I ended up going further than planned on a second circuit.. not complaining though!!
back to the spa for a FAntastic back massage before meeting up with the family again at the bar.. relaxed and food great!
I will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel Brodick
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel
- Auchrannie Luxury Lodges Brodick, Isle Of Arran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auchrannie Spa Resort consists of three separate accommodations - Auchrannie Spa Resort, Auchrannie Country Club and Auchrannie Country House Hotel. Set within Auchrannie's splendid and tranquil grounds, the luxury lodges nestle in Glencloy with impressive views of Goatfell. Our range of two and three bedroom detached 5 star lodges are a real home from home, splendidly equipped for all your holiday needs. Enjoy comfort, freedom and tranquility in your own holiday home. ... more less