We took a 3 bed lodge for a short family break. The lodge was superbly appointed with west-facing balcony. Some construction was taking place in an adjacent field with a generator running all the first day but to be fair once we raised this with reception, they apologised and offered a reduction in the bill straight away. The spa and restaurants were excellent and we all enjoyed a very relaxing break. All the staff are very friendly and efficient.
One small criticism is that you are expected to re-use your towels for the spa which I didn't enjoy.
- Also Known As:
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel Brodick
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel
- Auchrannie Luxury Lodges Brodick, Isle Of Arran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auchrannie Spa Resort consists of three separate accommodations - Auchrannie Spa Resort, Auchrannie Country Club and Auchrannie Country House Hotel. Set within Auchrannie's splendid and tranquil grounds, the luxury lodges nestle in Glencloy with impressive views of Goatfell. Our range of two and three bedroom detached 5 star lodges are a real home from home, splendidly equipped for all your holiday needs. Enjoy comfort, freedom and tranquility in your own holiday home. ... more less