The luxury lodge at Auchrannie proved an excellent choice for a family get-together. We were 6 of us - parents, 2 sons with partners and a black labrador. The lodge was beautifully laid out and very well equipped. The walks from the door were fabulous and when the weather turned nasty (it was January) the spa, leisure centre and snooker table proved a great asset. Brambles Restaurant, a short walk up the road provided an excellent meal, both in the evening and at lunch time. We look forward to returning to Auchrannie and next time hope to explore more of the island.
- Also Known As:
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel Brodick
- Auchrannie Country Club Hotel
- Auchrannie Luxury Lodges Brodick, Isle Of Arran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auchrannie Spa Resort consists of three separate accommodations - Auchrannie Spa Resort, Auchrannie Country Club and Auchrannie Country House Hotel. Set within Auchrannie's splendid and tranquil grounds, the luxury lodges nestle in Glencloy with impressive views of Goatfell. Our range of two and three bedroom detached 5 star lodges are a real home from home, splendidly equipped for all your holiday needs. Enjoy comfort, freedom and tranquility in your own holiday home. ... more less