“Active Relaxing Auchrannie” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brodick
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Active Relaxing Auchrannie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Second time we have been here, last time was 5 yrs ago, much too long ago. Our stay for 3 nights from 2nd July was just great. The hotel is very relaxing but you can be as active as you like with all the various facilities available and they are all in very good condition. We enjoyed everything, the food in all three restaurants was very good as was the service, staff are very friendly and helpful throughout the hotel and spa resort. It has a great mix with the hotel quieter for those that want some peace and the spa resort also is very good but in general a little bit noisier with the excitement of the kids, we have grand children and didn't mind it one bit. We will be back sooner and for longer next time.

Room Tip: We were in room 5 the above reception but was not noisy, the room above however did have very creaky...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I took my partner to the Auchrannie for a weekend to start our stay in Arran and we had an incredible time. We stayed in room 2 and couldn't have asked for a better room, everything was exactly as you would want - clean, comfortable and of a very high standard. The staff were all extremely helpful and professional and made our stay very enjoyable. I booked my partner into the Aspa for the two days we stayed and she had an excellent experience and was well worth a visit - thanks Cindy! I had chosen Auchrannie because I thought the location and setting was perfect and I actually proposed to my partner in the grounds and it really was the ideal Scottish setting. Would definitely recommend an executive suite to anyone for a special occasion!

• Stayed July 2014
Ayr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have been to Auchrannie three times and have booked to go back at the end of July. I have always stayed in the hotel and not the resort and never had any complaints. I would recommend to anyone and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Lovely welcoming hotel, gorgeous spa, staff were great. We ate at Brambles restaurant was delicious and had great cocktails in 1869 bar. Only stayed one night pity it wasn't longer, would definitely visit again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Ayrshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and it was amazing. We stay in South Ayrshire and are blessed with looking at the island from the mainland on our daily commute to work. The hotel and staff were excellent. If you are looking for somewhere to relax and recharge your batteries this is the place to go. We both had treatments in the spa and I would highly recommend using the facilities. That was the best hot stone massage I have had. The island is fascinating and worth a visit. Plenty to see and do. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cupar, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have just returned after a week at the Auchrannie Resort, and we couldn't have enjoyed it more, from booking our couples package, from arriving to departing our experience at the resort was fabulous.

The room was a little warm and no way to cool it down even with the window open, but the room was stunning and comfortable.

The leisure facilities were top of the range and quiet and just right for a swim, or access to the Sauna, steam room and gym.

The restaurant (Cruize) was incredible, both food and service was 5 star, and the staff happy to cater for my fussy requests daily (Winston, Patrick and the chefs). The only let down was on the first night when the waitress did not ask if we required anything else.

The Aaron Adventure although difficult to get hold of before arrival, were very professional, patient and amazing during our stay both with the gorge walk experience and cycling advice, Thank You so much Dave and team, we had a great time.

The ASPA, although my partner and I had booked the same treatment (Full Body Massage), we both had a different experiences, I felt let down as there was no conversation made and I felt it was a little too rough, My partner however thoroughly enjoyed it and cant wait for his next one.

Overall, we both agreed that if we were coming back to the Island which we fully intend on doing there is only one place we would stay. It is the perfect place to stay and the customer service couldn't be faulted.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Just spent a week at Auchrannie. The facilities are terrific and the Aspa Spa well worth a visit. Room large although was a little hot as no air conditioning. Very comfy beds, just right for a good nights sleep after a long walk.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Auchrannie Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!