“Jack on the Rocks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Attractions in Lynchburg
Type: Factory Tours, Food & Drink
Activities: Leisure education, Group tours/walking tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Fifteen miles east of Lynchburg.
Barrie, Canada
39 attraction reviews
“Jack on the Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had such a fun time at the Jack Daniels Distillery. The ground are beautiful, tons of flowers, plants and water. Our guide was fantastic, he was so informative and enthusiastic. Our favorite part was learning about JD, how they stick to the traditions to make it great and seeing the process first hand. This is definitely worth a visit.

Lynchburg, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Growing up Jack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I am a life-long resident of Lynchburg, TN, so I'm a little partial to this little slice of heaven. Jack Daniel Distillery entertains thousands and thousands of guests each year. The tour is free and you even get a glass of regular lemonade at the end of the tour. This is one of those free tours where you get way more than you paid for. Be sure to visit the town square afterwards.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

went on this tour with 2 male friends, was not sure what to expect, but i really enjoyed it found it very interesting and our tour guild was fab!! enjoyed going in the distillery very strong smell lol but would recommend this tour as its free, and the little town lynch burg is so characteristic just lovely.

Visited November 2013
Rutledge, Tennessee
“Loved it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was a little hesitant on about taking this trip, but my Husband wanted too, so I went along, not expecting much. I absolutely loved it! Our tour guide Ron was terrific. He was so friendly and informative, that I was sorry when an hour or so later our tour was through. I would definitely recommend this to people of all ages and backgrounds. You don't have to be a drinker to find something of value on this tour.

3 attraction reviews
“Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

If you want to take a shower of knowledge you better set some time apart to take this free tour.
I have been on a lot of distilleries but nothing like this, believe me you will be happy and is only 50 minutes from Nashville and the driving is out of this world.
I took the one that you pay $10.00 and is a little more advance plus they give you samples to try and they are goood.
I give 200 % out of a 100.