“Lunch at the Garden Centre” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 33 restaurants in Cupar
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Situated in Fife, We have been in business here since 1999 and recently have become a limited company. We cater for all, groups, families and children (and have disabled access) whether it is for a coffee and a delicious cake or a winter warmer 2 course meal. We are able to seat over 100 people and you are always welcomed by great service and great food sourced locally. Come by and tell us what you think
Fife
“Lunch at the Garden Centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We so enjoyed our lunch here at the Graden Centre, food, service and choice of menu could not be faulted.The waitress was so kind, didnt mind at all clearing up after our 9 monthold had a few spills, we will be back

50% Recommend
Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
“What has changed?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife & I used to visit here regularly & loved the food in the cafe/restaraunt which always used fresh ingedients & was well cooked. A few months ago everything seemed to change & we both were served the most disgusting meals!
I vowed never to return but this week my wife persuaded me to give it another try. If anything it was even worse than the previous visit & the food was dreadful. Have you ever seen a so called 'Beefburger' which had two 'fritters' in a bread roll which was buttered & tasted nothing of beef? My wife's so called omlette had her up all night vomiting.
I just cannot believe what has happened here but the food was so disgusting it was (on both occasions) virtually inedible. After leaving virtually all of my so called burger I left before the staff could realise & ask me why. I know that was the wrong thing to do but they are so nice & I do not like any unpleasentness. They have always been so pleasent with good service, as indeed have the staff in the garden center itself. I just cannot imagine what has caused the change?
I will contiue to use the garden center but it will take us a lot of persusaion to ever use the cafe/restaurnt ever again.

Cupar
“Great All Day Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited with my wife and children on a rainy bank holiday. They serve an all day breakfast at £7 which is without doubt one of the best I have ever had. Cooked to perfection with a good size helping.

Friendly, good value and perfectly prepared.

St. Andrews, United Kingdom
“Lunch or coffee with friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Okay place to have lunch or coffee with a friend.
It used to be my favourite place but has changed and I can't figure out what has gone wrong. Perhaps it was trying to be too upmarket for a while whereas most people I know enjoyed the comfort food aspect.

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Crispy bacon rolls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My friend and I often go there for coffee and a bacon roll in the morning, and although pricey the bacon is good. Lunchtime menu is good and food is prepared freshly. However for the surroundings, etc, we find it is a bit pricey and if they are busy service is very slow. Worth a visit.