We are eating dinner in the Silver Birch lodge as I write this.... We have enjoyed a lovely woodland walk, seen some gorgeous deer, relaxed on comfy couches, enjoyed a hot shower in a huge bath tub, spent two hours in the hot tub watching the sun set with a glass of Prosecco and eaten a delicious meal we were able to cook ourselves with the excellent facilities and utensils provided.
We are letting our dinner settle and heading straight back to the hot tub to sit under the stars.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone I know.
Other highlights include:
- underfloor heating (toasty toes!)
- free wifi
- an iPod/iPhone music docking station
- and although we don't have a dog we hear it is dog friendly and know many people who would love this!
Erin the site dog is beautiful and very welcoming!!
We will most definitely be back! Expensive but I guess it is worth it for the extremely high quality.
Thank you. Tonight was just what we needed.
Two happy bunnies from fife!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balmeadowside Lodges are modern lodges and cottages set on the south facing slopes of a working farm overlooking the surrounding countryside of Fife. While the setting itself is peaceful and relaxing, the central location means Dundee, St Andrews, Perth and even Edinburgh are not far away. With one king size or Super king size bedroom and one twin bedroom in each lodge, Balmeadowside Lodges are ideal for your romantic break or self catering family holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Balmeadowside Country Lodges Cupar, Scotland